"Mobile payments could improve the lives of India’s 354 million poor — most of whom have cellphones but no bank accounts, credit cards or debit cards — by lowering the cost of the domestic remittances on which so many families depend." - Read More...
"The global market for mobile payments is rapidly expanding with India being the most compelling market of all Calpian's technology is providing a range of new financial solutions that will make a difference in the lives of a large group of consumers in a country I have always found fascinating." - Craig Hall, Chairman, Hall Financial - Read More...
- Calpian Inc. CEO to Present at Aegis Capital Corp. 2014 Healthcare & Technology Conference in Las Vegas Aug 29, 2014 1:00 PM EDT
- Calpian Inc. CEO to Present at SeeThruEquity Fall Microcap Investor Conference in New York City Aug 29, 2014 12:24 PM EDT
- Calpian, Inc. CEO to Present at 16th Annual Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference in New York City Aug 27, 2014 3:09 PM EDT
- Calpian, Inc. Announces Financial Results for First Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Aug 14, 2014 10:48 AM EDT
- Calpian, Inc. Releases 2014 Annual Report – Files 10KT with SEC Aug 11, 2014 6:40 PM EDT
- Calpian’s Money-On-Mobile Expands India Footprint, Exceeds 98.9 Million Unique Users, Increases Monthly Processed Volume 59 Percent Over Six Months Aug 11, 2014 11:08 AM EDT
- Calpian, Inc. Schedules First Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Earnings Release and Conference Call Aug 8, 2014 2:24 PM EDT
- Calpian, Inc. Announces Financial Results for New Fiscal Year 2014 Jul 24, 2014 10:29 AM EDT
- Calpian Commerce Partners with Yiftee eGifting Jul 21, 2014 10:00 AM EDT
- Rodman & Renshaw 2014 Annual Global Investment Conference to be held in New York from September 8 to 10, 2014 Aug 11, 2014 8:00 AM EDT