"Mobile payments could improve the lives of India’s 354 million poor — most of whom have cellphones but no bank accounts, credit cards or debit cards — by lowering the cost of the domestic remittances on which so many families depend." - Read More...
"The global market for mobile payments is rapidly expanding with India being the most compelling market of all Calpian's technology is providing a range of new financial solutions that will make a difference in the lives of a large group of consumers in a country I have always found fascinating." - Craig Hall, Chairman, Hall Financial - Read More...
- Calpian’s Money-On-Mobile Drives Continued Growth in India, Exceeds 91 Million Users, Increases Monthly Transaction Volume 11 Percent Jun 11, 2014 11:30 AM EDT
- Calpian, Inc. Concludes $8.3 Million Private Placement May 27, 2014 11:30 AM EDT
- Merriman Capital Advisory Clients Presenting at the Third Annual Marcum LLP Microcap Conference May 22, 2014 9:00 AM EDT
- Calpian, Inc. Announces Financial Results for New Fiscal Year 2014 Jul 24, 2014 10:29 AM EDT
- Calpian Commerce Partners with Yiftee eGifting Jul 21, 2014 10:00 AM EDT
- Calpian’s Money-On-Mobile Selected for Biometric-based Mobile Cash Out Pilot in India May 19, 2014 12:26 PM EDT
- Calpian, Inc. Schedules Full Year 2014 Earnings Release and Conference Call Jul 15, 2014 10:03 AM EDT
- Calpian Inc. CEO Harold Montgomery to Present at the 15th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference May 15, 2014 12:00 PM EDT
- Calpian’s Money-On-Mobile Continues Rapid Growth, Reaches 95 Million Unique Users, Increases Monthly Processed Volume 53 Percent in Six Months Jul 10, 2014 10:47 AM EDT
- Calpian’s Money-On-Mobile Continues Growth, Exceeds 88 Million Users, Increases Monthly Transaction Volume 16.8 Percent May 8, 2014 11:30 AM EDT